Why am I a Hannover 96 fan???

• Hi,

Can anyone please explain to me why I have suddenly become a Hannover 96 fan? There are no good reasons for me to count myself among the thousands of Hannover 96 fans, but for some strange reason I do! It starts for me last February when he was living. I agree to give it a good chance to practice the little German I have managed to learn over the past few years and because the beer in Germany is especially good! There was a promise that we were there. The game saw what Hanover against Werder Bremen. It was not a good result for the home side, but the whole experience of watching a German football match was just magical! So different from football in England. The stadium was fantastic, the fans friendly and the noise and atmosphere in the ground was just wonderful.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References: -
    https://forum.hannover96.de/viewtopic.php?t=6344
    Creative infographic design studio

Thanks!

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von JesseVoss ()

• Das ist neu... ;D Nen 13 Jahre alten Beitrag aus dem offiziellen Forum hier reinkopieren, damit der Werbelink nicht so auffällt. Allein deshalb ist der Thread es wert, hier stehen zu bleiben. :D

Nanakorobiyaoki

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!