What the players say...

• Harry Forrester @harry_forrester
    3 points! Come on fans were excellent on a cold night

:rfc: Simply a Bear :rfc:

• DominicBall @DominicBall6
    Another very good result and performance from the lads in a tough game! 1-0 win and another clean sheet, on to kilmarnock now!! #gers #watp

• James Tavernier ‏@James_Tavernier
    Really frustrated about today's result! Another clean sheet but I thought we didn't get the rewards we deserved.. Fans were amazing

• Mark Warburton ‏@MarkWarburton9
    Unbelievable support tonight, must have been 10,000+. Players responded to the great backing. It will never be taken for granted!

• DominicBall @DominicBall6
    What another good result! Nothing better than scoring last minute winner! Great goal by @nickyclark91 and 9,000 fans were unreal! #watp

• Nicky Clark @nickyclark91
    Big win tonight for the boys, unbelievable support as always! #watp

• Wes Foderingham @wes_foderingham
    What a game!! Nothing more than we deserved, absolutely buzzing for @nickyclark91 what a finish!! Fans were unbelievable again #Rangers

• Martyn Waghorn @MWaghorn33
    Great character from the boys tonight, fully deserved the win.. Great finish by @nickyclark91 and great support as always!

Yessss!!!!!!!! What a way to win!! Delighted for @nickyclark91 ... Close to 9,000 away support on a Tuesday night .. Unbelievable #watp

• [i]Martyn Waghorn ‏@MWaghorn33
    Gutted to be out for 6/8 weeks, time to work hard, recovery has already started will be back soon fitter and stronger!

• [i]Robbie Kiernan@KiernanRobbie
    @MWaghorn33 you'll be back in no time son ❤️ and we'll take turns on picking you up whenever you need us

• [i]James Tavernier @James_Tavernier
    Not the greatest of wins but we kept a clean sheet and got the 3 points.. Great strike from Kenny

• [i]Wes Foderingham @wes_foderingham
    Not the greatest performance but 3 points is the most important thing. What a strike by Kenny

Massive 3 points!!! Delighted to scored my first goal for the club! Hopefully many more to come! Fans were brilliant, what an atmosphere

• [i]James Tavernier ‏@James_Tavernier
    Cracking result from the boys today! Buzzing to see @harry_forrester get his first goal

• [i]Wes Foderingham @wes_foderingham
    What a strike from @harry_forrester to get the win late on! Happy that we kept another clean sheet... Roll on Tuesday

Another great 3 points! Solid performance from everyone! Happy to get another goal! Onto the cup. Support was brilliant as usual

• Wes Foderingham @wes_foderingham
    Very professional performance from the boys! Another 3 points on the board

• Liam Burt ‎@LiamBurt10
    Unbelievable feeling making my first team debut tonight , hopefully more to come

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!