The Ibrox Disaster

• 2nd January 1971...

We will remember them.:poppy:

Wikipedia

Peter Eastons Mother...
    The Ibrox Disaster by Matt McGinn
    The Ibrox Disaster - Radio
    To Absent Friends

It was the afternoon of the Old Firm game, Rangers v Celtic at Ibrox, Saturday January 2 1971.

The match was heading for a 0-0 draw when Jimmy Johnstone broke the deadlock to give Celtic the lead in the 89th minute.

Then, with just seconds left on the clock, Colin Stein snatched a dramatic equaliser for Rangers.

The blue section of the 80,000 all-ticket crowd went wild with delight. The green was thrown into despair.

Two goals in a minute. What a finish! Yet, unseen amid this sea of emotions, a disaster was beginning to unfold at the Rangers end of the ground over on the East terrace at Staircase 13.

As the fans swayed away from the heaving mass, some stumbled halfway down the steep steps. Those around didn't see them fall and continued their descent.

Suddenly a tidal wave of fans was engulfed in a terrifying crush. Steel barriers crumpled under the impact.

When the carnage cleared, 66 people had lost their lives and more than 140 lay injured.

Among the dead were 31 teenagers. The youngest victim was a boy of nine, Nigel Pickup, who had travelled to the game from Liverpool.

One woman was among the fatalities. Margaret Ferguson, an 18-year-old from Maddiston near Falkirk, had made a doll for the baby daughter of Rangers centre-forward Stein - the man who scored the late equaliser - and had delivered it to his home just before Christmas.

Five schoolboy pals, four of whom lived in the same street, had gone to the game together from the small town of Markinch in Fife. The five, all members of Glenrothes Rangers Supporters Club, never returned.

There were so many harrowing tales. Eye-witness John Dawson was among the injured. He said: "When the barrier gave way I was carried along a passageway for 20 yards with three people on top of me and at least three underneath."

Another survivor of Staircase 13 was Robert Black. He said: "There was so much pressure from behind me that I was tossed down on top of others. People were on the ground and I was tossed over them. I was just carried forward by the surge."

Both sides of the Old Firm put aside their rivalries and came together to play a game to raise funds for the victims' families. A combined Rangers and Celtic team took on a Scotland XI at Hampden watched by 81,405 fans.

The tragedy echoed a previous accident on Staircase 13 when two people had been killed.

The club and their fans were in mourning. It was the blackest day in the history of Scottish football.

R.I.P.

DAVID ANDERSON [45] EASTERHOUSE

JOHN BUCHANAN [37] CASTLEMILK

RICHARD BARKE [15] SHETTLESON

DAVID DUFF [23] POSSIL

PETER FARRIES [26] SANDYHILLS

JOHN GARDINER [32] CLYDEBANK, DALMUIR

THOMAS GRANT [16] YOKER

CHARLES GRIFFITHS LIVINGSTON [30] TOLLCROSS

BRIAN HUTCHINSON [16] BARLANARK

JOHN JEFFREY [16] YOKER

ANDREW LINDSAY [18] EASTERHOUSE

THOMAS MELVILLE [17] POSSIL

FRANCIS DOVER [16] POSSILPARK

ROBERT MULHOLLAND [16] DRUMCHAPEL

DUNCAN McBREARTY [17] SHETTLESTON

DONALD McPHERSON [30] CRAIGTON

THOMAS McROBBIE [17] BRIDGETON

ROBERT RAE [25] PARTICK

WILLIAM SHAW [38] RUCHAZIE

WALTER SHIELDS [15] PARTICK

GEORGE SMITH [40] CARDONALD

WILLIAM SOMERHILL [17] GALLOWGATE

JAMES TRAINER [20] BRIDGETON

JOHN CRAWFORD [23] SPRINGBURN

GEORGE FINDLAY [21] TOWNHEAD

JOHN NEIL [29] SHETTLESTON

NIGEL PICKUP [9] LIVERPOOL

WALTER RAEBURN [36] BROUGHTON

JAMES SIBBALD [28] RESTALRIG

ROBERT C CAIRNS [17] EDINBURGH

THOMAS DICKSON [32] AIRDRIE

IAN FREW [21] AIRDRIE

JAMES GREY [37] LARKHALL

IAN HUNTER [14] NEWMAINS

JAMES MAIR [19] LARKHALL

ROBERT MAXWELL [15] BLANTYRE

ALEXANDER ORR [16] AIRDRIE

MATTHEW RIED [49] CALDERCRUIX

CHARLES STIRLING [20] CHAPELHALL

PETER WRIGHT [31] UDDINGSTON

GEORGE IRWIN [22] DUNOON

PETER EASTON [13] MARKINCH

MARTIN PATON [14] MARKINCH

MASON PHILLIPS [14] MARKINCH

BRIAN TODD [14] MARKINCH

DOUGLAS MORRISON [15] MARKINCH

HUGH ADDIE [33] BARRHEAD

ROBERT GRANT [21] BISHOPTON

ALEX McINTYRE [29] BARRHEAD

GEORGE WILSON [15] GREENOCK

MARGARET FERGUSON [18] FALKIRK

ROBERT McADAM [36] DENNY

RICHARD McLEAY [28] SLAMMANAN

JOHN McLEAY [23] SLAMMANAN

RUSSEL MALCOLM [16] BROXBURN

GEORGE ADAMS [43] CLYDEBANK

ROBERT CARRIGAN [13] KIRKINTILLOCH

CHARLES DOUGAN [31] CLYDEBANK

ADAM HENDERSON [42] CUMBERNAULD

DAVID McGHEE [14] BEARSDEN

THOMAS MORGAN [14] BEARSDEN

JAMES RAE [19] KIRKINTILLOCH

JOHN SEMPLE [18] KIRKINTILLOCH

THOMAS STIRLING [16] KIRKINTILLOCH

DONALD SUTHERLAND [14] BEARSDEN

JAMES McGOVERN [24] TRANENT

:rfc: Simply a Bear :rfc:

• The Ibrox Disaster

New Year Bells had been ringing,
    All of Scotland was singing,
    The old year had died,
    And the new had been born.
    As the news of disaster
    From Ibrox came spreading,
    The news that would cause
    A whole nation to mourn

Two great goals had been scored,
    In the last dying moments.
    Jimmy Johnson for Celtic,
    For Rangers’ young Stein.
    Their supporters all cheered them,
    With voices of thunder,
    Unknowing what waited on staircase 13

66 people died
    Some in flower of their manhood,
    When the fences gave way
    And the barriers bent,
    Seasoned Glasgow policemen their faces all tearstained,
    With brave efforts, endeavoured far worse to prevent.

All of Glasgow enjoined,
    For the first time in history.
    In the Glasgow cathedral no Billy’s, no Dan’s
    But the Old Firm united to pray for their victims,
    Of a tragedy set in the memory of man.

New Year Bells had been ringing,
    All of Scotland was singing,
    The old year had died,
    And the new had been born.
    As the news of disaster
    From Ibrox came spreading,
    The news that would cause
    A whole nation to mourn.

Download I
    Download II
    Download III

• We remember that fateful day
    Back in nineteen seventy one
    The blackest day in our long history
    That took it's toll on everyone

It was at the end of the game
    Having applauded the Rangers team
    As we made our way out of Ibrox Park that day
    Some headed for Stairway thirteen

We soon knew something was wrong
    Through the panic, the anguish, the cries,
    And in the aftermath of the Ibrox disaster
    Sixty six fans had lost their lives

No more would they follow the Gers
    No more wear the red, white and blue
    But they rest in peace for we'll always remember
    Absent friends - so loyal and true

So here's to them - Greverather they may be
    Still cheering Rangers on some say
    If there's a blue heaven -there must be a blue heaven
    I know we'll meet again one day

So here's to them - wherever they may be
    Still cheering Rangers on some say
    If there's a blue heaven -there must be a blue heaven
    I know we'll meet again one day

• Absent Friends

The time has come to say good night
    For every road must end
    To the ones who care and are always there
    Our very special friends

Lets say good night to those we love
    And maybe shed a tear
    But before we close
    Lets think of those
    We love who cant be here

Lets raise a glass to absent friends
    For every road must end
    You'll always be there in our hearts
    Our special absent friends

And when it's time for us to go
    And our long journey ends
    You'll never be alone, you see
    You'll be with absent friends

Let's raise our hand to absent friends
    For every road must end
    You'll always be there in our hearts
    Our special absent friends

Download I
    Download II

• Ibrox Park and the greatest loss of all

Sport is meant to be a perfect pastime to put sharpness to our otherwise dull lives. While defeat of a favourite football club can lead to sadness for fans, the loss is only as brief as the "next time". Unless there is no next time.

Ibrox Park, on the south side of Glasgow, is home to both Rangers Football Club and, sadly, to disasters that left nearly 100 spectators dead in roughly the last 100 years. Two particularly devastating incidents at this grand football ground left a lasting impression in our hearts. This is the story of these dark days and the fans who paid the ultimate price.

On 5 April 1902, Scotland and England squared off for the 31st time in their footballing history. Slightly less than half of the approximately 70,000 spectators on hand to witness the Auld Enemies clash stood in the west terrace grandstand at the two-year-old grounds.

Only a few minutes into the match, around 3.45pm, disaster struck at the west end. The wooden structure near its highest point collapsed from excessive weight, sending hundreds of people tumbling some 45 feet to the ground. Panic struck the thousands who stood near the gaping hole, estimated to be about 70 feet long by 11 feet wide. Fearing for their lives people rushed toward the lower rows, injuring hundreds of spectators whose attention was fixed toward the pitch.
    Collapsed wooden terraces are all that remain where dozens of people fell in the 1902 accident at Ibrox.

(Collapsed wooden terraces are all that remain where dozens of people fell in the 1902 accident at Ibrox.)

The match was stopped to allow emergency personnel to treat the injured, but play resumed only 15 minutes later. Most bizarre was the sounds, moans and groans from hundreds of injured and dying combined with the applause and cheering of the crowd watching the match.

Twenty-five people died - most of them clinged to life for several hours or even several days - and another 537 were injured. The match was completed, with the national sides playing to a 1-1 draw. Investigators would rule unsafe the use of grandstands made of wood and steel and ordered the addition of concrete in future structures.

Irony always has its place in such tragedies. Both Celtic Football Club and Rangers had wanted to host the match; Ibrox was selected as the venue by one vote. And, in an odd ending to a sad turn of events, a healthy 25-year-old William Robertson returned to his Falkirk home a day late from the match to find his father and an undertaker planning his funeral. Robertson's father had misidentified the body of another man as his son.

Ibrox has also been the scene of accidental deaths, including two killed on a stairway in 1961, 16th September. Twenty-four people were injured on the same stairway in 1969.
    Police in 1971 examine the scene of the deadly cascade of humanity that caused iron railings to bend and twist.

(Police in 1971 examine the scene of the deadly cascade of humanity that caused iron railings to bend and twist.)

That identical set of stairs would become the scene of the worst sporting-related accident in Scottish history.

That January day in 1971 was misty and cold and the 80,000 spectators were still in a jovial mood from celebrating Hogmanay two days earlier. This time it was the east terrace at Ibrox where disaster hit when the excitement of the match – where Rangers knocked in a last-second goal to draw with Celtic, 1-1 – got the better of the exuberant fans. Unlike 1902, when people were dropped helplessly to their death, this time a wave of humanity came tumbling down upon each other.

As people began to leave the stadium toward the end of the match, steel barriers near the top of the stairway buckled and gave way, sending hundreds of people careering down the steep, wide steps. Sixty-six people died – many from suffocation or crush-related trauma. Another 200 were injured. The same set of steps was involved, as in 1961 and 1969 – stairway 13.

It would become the worst sports-related disaster in Britain, eventually surpassed in 1989 at an FA Cup match between Nottingham Forest and Liverpool at Hillsborough Stadium in Sheffield when 96 people were crushed to death.

William Mason was an 18-year-old Rangers fan – and lucky survivor of stairway 13. Quoted on an Ibrox Disaster website, he says: "I was lifted off my feet by the press of the crowd. The crush began to be unbearable until about halfway down, the crowd stopped moving but the pressure continued. I was trapped, being crushed and lying horizontally, I managed to somehow free my upper chest and just managed to breathe. Around me I could hear shouting and cries but as time went on, these decreased until it was almost silent." It took 45 minutes for Mason to be freed.
    A statue of football great John Greig, who played for Rangers on 2 January 1971, acts as a memorial to the Ibrox disaster on that day. It was unveiled on the 30th anniversary of the incident.

A statue of football great John Greig, who played for Rangers on 2 January 1971, acts as a memorial to the Ibrox disaster on that day. It was unveiled on the 30th anniversary of the incident.

Among the dead were 31 teenagers. The youngest victim was a nine-year-old boy from Liverpool. One woman died, 18-year-old Margaret Ferguson, from Maddiston, who, it was reported, made a doll for the baby daughter of Rangers centre-forward Colin Stein at Christmas and delivered it personally to his home. Stein would score the goal for Rangers on that fateful day, 2 January.

The burgh of Markinch, in Fife, was hardest hit by the tragedy. Five boys, all between the ages of 13 and 15, ardent Rangers fans who played on the same youth football team, also lost their lives.

Elizabeth McKim was watching the exodus of fans from her third-storey home on Cairnlea Drive when the death scene played before her. She told The Scotsman:

"I saw the fans coming over the top of the terracing and going down the staircase. Then there was a roar and these fans tried to get back up. Suddenly the whole mass of people began swaying. I could hardly watch because I had seen it before and I knew what was going to happen. Within seconds people were tumbling down the stairway. All you could see was arms and legs. I could see that the barriers had been twisted and bent."

The official accident inquiry led to a law in 1974 that required local councils to inspect and issue safety certificates at sporting facilities. Addressing the design flaws, Ibrox was rebuilt, with seating for all fans and improved exits. But for many – witnesses, survivors and family members of the dead – the scars from Scotland's worst sporting disaster will never go away and nor will loved ones ever come home.

• Video - Remembering the Victims of The Ibrox Disaster

Das Gedicht, welches Gisela Easton meint, ist jenes written by Mary Elizabeth Frye:

Do not stand at my grave and weep

I am not there. I do not sleep.
    I am a thousand winds that blow.
    I am the diamond glints on snow.
    I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
    I am the gentle autumn rain.
    When you awaken in the morning's hush
    I am the swift uplifting rush
    Of quiet birds in circled flight.
    I am the soft stars that shine at night.
    Do not stand at my grave and cry;
    I am not there. I did not die.

• Video - Remembering the Victims of the Ibrox Disaster

Die Geschichte um Peter Easton und seinen Freunden, wird auch in dem Buch "Stairway 13" erzählt und zwar von einem ihrer Celtic-Freunde.

Aus dem Buch “Stairway 13”…

Shane Fenton, a sports correspondent with the „Glenrothes Gazette“, recalls his personal memories of the Ibrox Disaster in which five of his friend died.

The morning of 2 January 1971 was like any other matchday morning for us young Old Firm fans from the southend of Markinch, with the usual mickey-taking, banter and site bets.

Peter Lee, Johnsy Bett, Joe Mitchell and myself, all Celtic fans, walked from Markinch along with Dougie Morrison, Peter Easton, Ron Paton, Mason Phillips, and Bryan Todd, all Rangers followers. We were headed for the CISWO Club in Glenrothes where we would board the rival supporters club buses. Despite supporting different teams, we were all the best of mates and most of us played for the Markinch United football team. Little did we know that, as we boarded our buses, it would be the last time we would see our pals.

The match itself was nothing out of the ordinary and looked to be heading for a no-scoring draw when Celtic scored in the last minute. We decided to leave at this stage and were actually back on our bus for some 15 minutes when some of the older supporters arrived and told us that Rangers had equalised.

At that time, we knew nothing of the tragic events that were happening on Stairway 13. In fact, it wasn’t until our bus made a stop in Kincardine on the way home that we heard something had happened at the Rangers end of Ibrox. The older fans who had been at the pub for a refreshment had heard the news on the television. We never thought for a minute that the Markinch boys were involved.

When I got back home, many locals had already started to panic. My relatives, like those of the other boys who knew we were at the match had already started inquiring to make sure we were all okay. When the news eventually came through that Ron, Dougie, Bryan, Peter and Mason hadn’t returned with the Rangers bus, all kinds of thoughts went through our heads. We hoped that they had just missed the bus and would arrive home later. We stayed out until late evening hoping they would appear off the last buses and trains into Markinch.

It was over the next couple of days when the devastating news that we feared had become a reality. The whole village was in total shock with the news that our five friends had been victims of the terrible disaster. The next few days, Markinch, particularly Park View – the street where four of the boys lived – was awash with reporters, photographers and televison news crews.

When it was time for the funerals, almost the entire town of Markinch, then population 2.344 turned out to mourn the five local schoolboys. Three of the boys were buried side by side at Markinch Cemetery. The services for the two were held at Kirkcaldy Crematorium. I can remember the cortege stretching back along the streets lined with mourners. Rangers Chairman, John Lawrence, attended the service at Markinch along with half a dozen players.

The boys may be gone, but 36 years on they are still remembered by the people of Markinch. Their names come up periodically when we recall schollboy tales in our pub conversations. There is a permanent reminder to us all with the memorial plaque, which is situated at the end of Park View.

The tragedy affected many people in different ways. For me, it put me off attending many more senior football matches. Before the disaster, I could count on one hand the amount of Celtic matches I had missed in the previous four years. Since it, I probably wouldn’t need one hand to count the games I’ve been to.

• Stairway

Strong shipyard cranes suspend a Govan sky:
    It's afternoon, yet floodlights pierce the dark.
    Processions of fans as far as the eye
    Can see; it's the Ne'erday match at Ibrox Park.

No ordinary Saturday: The blue
    and green collide again to weave designs
    of Old Firm passion. Tramping feet of true
    supporters fashion drumbeats, loud and fine.

The full-time score sees honours even.
    Wait; tread gently down those terrace stairs;
    Hold tight to hands and raillings, reach the exit gate.
    Get home and tell the family you're all right.

Sixty-six bodies gasp in vain for breath
    as football buckles under the weight of death.

by Tony Higgins

• In loving memory of our 66 Absent Friends

Their lives were cut short
    Their bodies are gone
    But their names and the memories
    will forever live on.

As the old year ends
    the new one will unfold
    we will never forget the dead
    the young and the old

To Ibrox you came
    for the mighty Rangers to see
    little did you know
    that your names will forever in our history be.

Raise your glass and always remember
    Our Majesty The Queen
    Glasgow Rangers, and more importantly
    to the fallen 66 on stairway 13

• Never Forgotten

Pic

Rangers paid their respects to the victims of the 1971 Ibrox Disaster this morning ahead of tonight's game with Dundee United.

Back then, on January 2, an awful accident on Stairway 13 near the end of the Rangers-Celtic derby resulted in the death of 66 supporters while 145 were injured.

It remains the worst tragedy in Scottish football and the events of that day and what followed are indelibly etched in the minds of the players involved at that time.

At the final whistle, a crush developed on Stairway 13 - the quickest exit to the Copland Road tube station - and fans fell and became trapped, with others landing on top of them.

It turned into the blackest moment in Rangers' history and those who died so tragically shall never be forgotten.

As is now tradition, a wreath is laid at the memorial to Ibrox Disaster victims and other fans who have lost their lives at the stadium before the nearest home game to January 2.

That falls today and a ceremony took place earlier when John Greig and Sandy Jardine - both of whom played in 1971 - laid a wreath at the memorial.

Rangers FC

• by Les Briggs Loyal

In loving memory of our 66 absent friends

Our Absent Friends should be remembered...

My Dad and Uncle were caught up in the stairway and made their way home to the Milton,as my Granda was at home,listening to radio updates and fearing the worst.

As he saw my Dad and Billy come round the corner,the auld fella was breaking his heart at the very sight of his 2 sons arriving home safely,whilst 66 people did not.

My Granda died in 1993 and had never been back to Ibrox since the tragedy.

• Wahrlich immer ein sehr trauriger Tag. Bedrückt mich einfach auch heute noch sehr.

• First Pics of the Markinch bench:

http://i49.tinypic.com/n4e2o3.jpg
    http://i46.tinypic.com/oavy1u.jpg

Peter Eastons Mutter erinnert sich...

Das Gedicht, welches Gisela Easton meint, ist jenes written by Mary Elizabeth Frye:

I am not there. I do not sleep.
    I am a thousand winds that blow.
    I am the diamond glints on snow.
    I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
    I am the gentle autumn rain.
    When you awaken in the morning's hush
    I am the swift uplifting rush
    Of quiet birds in circled flight.
    I am the soft stars that shine at night.
    Do not stand at my grave and cry;
    I am not there. I did not die.

Die Geschichte um Peter Easton und seinen Freunden, wird auch in dem Buch "Stairway 13" erzählt und zwar von einem ihrer Celtic-Freunde.

Aus dem Buch “Stairway 13”…

Shane Fenton, a sports correspondent with the „Glenrothes Gazette“, recalls his personal memories of the Ibrox Disaster in which five of his friend died.

The morning of 2 January 1971 was like any other matchday morning for us young Old Firm fans from the southend of Markinch, with the usual mickey-taking, banter and site bets.

Peter Lee, Johnsy Bett, Joe Mitchell and myself, all Celtic fans, walked from Markinch along with Dougie Morrison, Peter Easton, Ron Paton, Mason Phillips, and Bryan Todd, all Rangers followers. We were headed for the CISWO Club in Glenrothes where we would board the rival supporters club buses. Despite supporting different teams, we were all the best of mates and most of us played for the Markinch United football team. Little did we know that, as we boarded our buses, it would be the last time we would see our pals.

The match itself was nothing out of the ordinary and looked to be heading for a no-scoring draw when Celtic scored in the last minute. We decided to leave at this stage and were actually back on our bus for some 15 minutes when some of the older supporters arrived and told us that Rangers had equalised.

At that time, we knew nothing of the tragic events that were happening on Stairway 13. In fact, it wasn’t until our bus made a stop in Kincardine on the way home that we heard something had happened at the Rangers end of Ibrox. The older fans who had been at the pub for a refreshment had heard the news on the television. We never thought for a minute that the Markinch boys were involved.

When I got back home, many locals had already started to panic. My relatives, like those of the other boys who knew we were at the match had already started inquiring to make sure we were all okay. When the news eventually came through that Ron, Dougie, Bryan, Peter and Mason hadn’t returned with the Rangers bus, all kinds of thoughts went through our heads. We hoped that they had just missed the bus and would arrive home later. We stayed out until late evening hoping they would appear off the last buses and trains into Markinch.

It was over the next couple of days when the devastating news that we feared had become a reality. The whole village was in total shock with the news that our five friends had been victims of the terrible disaster. The next few days, Markinch, particularly Park View – the street where four of the boys lived – was awash with reporters, photographers and televison news crews.

When it was time for the funerals, almost the entire town of Markinch, then population 2.344 turned out to mourn the five local schoolboys. Three of the boys were buried side by side at Markinch Cemetery. The services for the two were held at Kirkcaldy Crematorium. I can remember the cortege stretching back along the streets lined with mourners. Rangers Chairman, John Lawrence, attended the service at Markinch along with half a dozen players.

The boys may be gone, but 36 years on they are still remembered by the people of Markinch. Their names come up periodically when we recall schollboy tales in our pub conversations. There is a permanent reminder to us all with the memorial plaque, which is situated at the end of Park View.

The tragedy affected many people in different ways. For me, it put me off attending many more senior football matches. Before the disaster, I could count on one hand the amount of Celtic matches I had missed in the previous four years. Since it, I probably wouldn’t need one hand to count the games I’ve been to.

• Remembering The Markinch Boys

Five boys who died in the Ibrox Disaster were remembered last night by the school they used to attend in Glenrothes.

Teenagers Peter Easton, Bryan Todd, Ronald Paton, Mason Philip and Douglas Morrison all went from Markinch to the 1971 New Year's meeting between Rangers and Celtic.

The buckled barriers on Stairway 13They tragically never made it home after they were killed when stairway 13 at the old Ibrox Stadium collapsed in the closing minutes of the game.

Donations from fans around the world recently allowed for the dedication of a new memorial bench bearing their names at Markinch Parish Church.

The money raised thanks to the efforts of local Light Blues supporters has also been used to purchase shields and trophies for Auchmuty High School, where the five were pupils.

Two of them were presented to children who have excelled at sport yesterday, with the others being retained for in-house competitions.

Former Gers defender Sandy Jardine, who played that day almost 40 years ago, was invited to the awards evening as guest of honour and handed out prizes.

He then gave a speech about that awful day, when 66 people died and another 140 were injured. Also in attendance yesterday were members of Ronald Paton's family.

Some of the remaining cash which has been generated will be used to restore and enhance an already existing memorial stone at Park View in Markinch.

There are also plans to plant five trees in the area, each one representing the lads who perished so needlessly all those years ago.

Rangers FC

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!