Transfers & Verträge

• Tschöö Jung! Thanks for the good memories and titles :(

ABER.....Leben geht weiter :D

• Good bye Captain and all the best wishes for your future!!! We will never forget you!!! Once a blue bear always a blue bear!!! :heulen:

• The club will always be in my heart, the people who know me know exactly what Rangers always meant.
    Barry Ferguson

:rfc: Simply a Bear :rfc:

• Mixed Feelings For Fergie

BARRY FERGUSON had mixed emotions as he joined Birmingham City yesterday in a three-year deal

He has vowed to repay new manager Alex McLeish for giving him another crack at the Barclays Premier League but he is sad to be cutting his strong ties with Rangers.

Ferguson, 31, who spent 18 months at Blackburn, is determined to make the most of the move.

He said: "It's a great challenge for me to be going back to the Premiership.

"I am going to work again with a manager who has been my gaffer at club and country level and I have a lot of respect for him.

"He has put a lot of faith in me again, and I want to repay that by doing well for him at Birmingham.

"It's a bit of a sad day for me really. I have to say that it's all a bit surreal. But that's life.

"I have left Rangers with no hard feelings. It's the best thing for both the club and myself that we go our separate ways.

"I've been at Rangers since I was a kid and, bar a year-and-a-half at Blackburn, it's been my entire life. The club will always be in my heart, the people who know me know exactly what Rangers always meant."

Rangers FC

• Best Wishes Barry

WALTER SMITH has insisted that Barry Ferguson should be remembered as a great Rangers player following his move to Birmingham City last week.

Smith accepts that Ferguson's indiscretions last season while with Scotland led to his departure but he has called on the fans to remember the good times - and there were plenty as Ferguson won 15 major honours at Ibrox.

And he feels sure that Barry will prove to be a good signing for Alex McLeish as he looks to consolidate Birmingham in the Premier League.

He said: "I hope Barry's Rangers career isn't overshadowed. He's been a successful captain for Rangers. We have won championships so I hope he's remembered for that.

"I don't think anyone could ever question his commitment to Rangers. I hope he's remembered for that rather than an unfortunate incident at the end.

"If that had never occurred then he probably would never have had to move on. But it was the right time for him to go, especially after that situation last season."

Smith handed Ferguson his top-team debut in his first spell as boss and insisted he was crucial to him on his return.

He added: "Barry goes with all our best wishes as he was terrific for us over a period of time when I first took over.

"The following season he played to a great level and actually played injured at the end of that season which meant he missed a lot at the start last season.

"So it was a slower start to him a year ago and he never quite found the level he had before.

"He was just getting back injury-free before that incident. He'll do well for Alex because he's a very good player."

Rangers FC

• Official Site

Adam Completes Pool Move

By Andrew Dickson

CHARLIE ADAM has completed his £500,000 move to Blackpool, signing a two-year deal with the option of a third to become their record signing.

The Scotland midfielder becomes the seventh first-team squad member to leave Ibrox this summer.

Christian Dailly, Brahim Hemdani, Barry Ferguson, Graeme Smith, Andy Webster and Dean Furman have already departed.

Adam first broke through into the Light Blues team at the end of the 2003/04 season, making his debut in a 3-2 win at Dunfermline.

He played the full 90 minutes on that occasion but was sent out on loan to Ross County the following season and he scored twice in 15 outings for the Dingwall club.

The next year Adam went to St Mirren and in a temporary stay with them, he scored nine times to help them win the First Division and promotion to the SPL.

That spell at Love Street was the platform for promotion into the Gers side at last and he was a key figure in the team under Paul Le Guen.

Adam scored five times under the Frenchman in the first half of the 2006/07 term against Livorno, St Mirren, Maccabi Haifa, Dundee United and Kilmarnock.

Nine more goals followed when Walter Smith took charge for the second half of that season and it was undoubtedly the youngster's best period in a Rangers shirt.

Indeed, his good form led to his first international caps and he played against both Austria and the Faroe Islands in the summer of 2007.

Adam was to play a lesser role the next season and as the Light Blues played 68 games in all, he featured in less than half of them.

Charlie Adam scores for Rangers against Stuttgart in September 2007 at IbroxHe did, however, score a fantastic goal against Stuttgart in the Champions League at Ibrox and it's probably the one people will remember him by most.

Last season Adam was a peripheral figure in Smith's squad and found himself called upon sporadically. As such, he was loaned out to Blackpool and despite being sent off in his first game for the Seasiders, he was a big hit with the Championship club's fans.

Along with a great effort against Norwich from the edge of the box, his derby winner against Preston North End endeared him to the Pool faithful and now the Bloomfield Road outfit have captured him permanently.

The 23-year-old moves on having netted 18 goals in 86 games for the SPL champions, including five European counters. Of the other players who have left Rangers in recent weeks, Hemdani is the only

Rangers FC

• Ich hoffe nur, dass nach den ganzen Abgängen der Kader nicht zu dünn besetzt ist. Immerhin spielen wir dieses Jahr auch wieder international, mindestens bis zum Winter. Jugendspieler können eventuelle Verletzungen oder anderweitige Ausfälle nicht kompensieren.....da würde ich als Manager nochmal was versuchen.....

• Seit dem Winter sind folgende Spieler gegangen:
    Burke, Darcheville, Efrem, Furman, G. Smith, Webster, Dailly, Ferguson, Hemdani und Adam. Das sind 10 Spieler. Vielleicht ist Gow in den nächsten Stunden Nr. 11. Dem gegenüber stehen 0 Neuzugänge. Also wenn das keine Abspeckung eines Kaders ist...

Ich denke mal, dass wir, sollten wir Gow dann auch noch loswerden, noch aktiv werden und 1-2 Spieler holen. Aber alles andere als namhafte Kandidaten. Backup's.

• Endlich. Wieder einer weniger ;o) Die brauchen wir definitiv, alleine schon für die Gruppenphase CL, unbenommen wie weit wir dann kommen.

• denke ohne verstärkung werden wir auch nich nochmal meister

An alle Männer und jede Frau: Gleich welcher Herkunft, Der Rauch ist grau. An alle Staaten, alle Nationen: Wegen der Farbe wird man Niemanden verschonen. Samsas Traum
    we would like to see most of the human race killed off, because it is unworthy. It is unworthy of the gift of life. Behemoth

• Abwarten und tee-trinken! :smokin:
    Hoffen wir mal dass gow geht, da er nicht in walters plänen ist, ebenso beasley (hätte zwar das zeug, aber wir brauchen keinen luxus ersatzbank).

Dann müssen wir mal sehen ob celtic ausscheidet und uns dass zusätzliche geld entlastet (immerhin 2-3 millionen pfund). Wenn dann noch jemand wie McGregor, McCulloch (der allerdings zu universal ist für walter :D), Boyd für ein paar milliönchen geht, werden wir uns auch verstärken! Selbst wenn nicht glaube ich dass wir 1-2 spieler holen, denn vor allem in der Innenverteidigung siehts düster aus! Weir wird nicht ewig mit der doppelbelastung (CL, Cups, SPL) klarkommen und neben Bougherra bleibt dann nur noch McCulloch, der kein gelernter verteidiger ist, Wilson, der erst 18 ist (grad bei verteidigern ist erfahrung wichtig, man siehe maldini, weir oder bak bei der austria der im letzten spiel in der öster. bundesliga alle 21 zweikämpfe gewonnen hat!) und broadfoot. Verletzungen, vor allem in Weir's alter, und sperren werden kommen und dann will ich nicht gegen jeden gegner zittern müssen weil ein McCulloch da hinten hirnlos herumrennt!

Rangers FC - Scottish Premier League - Champions 2008/09

• Walter ist ja einiges zuzutrauen, aber mit der Innenverteidigung wird selbst er nicht in die Saison gehen. Tonel saß bei Sporting gestern übrigens auf der Bank.

Weir ist 39 Jahre alt und Bougherra spielt im Januar Afrika-Cup. Und mit einem frühen Ausscheiden von Algerien ist auch nicht zwingend zu rechnen. Was ich dabei nicht verstehe ist, warum Wilson nicht rangeführt wird. Jedenfalls wird da noch etwas kommen, da bin ich mir sicher. Allerdings rechne ich auch noch mit mindestens einem Verkauf der Top-Spieler. Und dabei wird es nicht McGregor oder McCulloch treffen.

Mal sehen ob Gow heute unterzeichnet.

• Walter ist ja einiges zuzutrauen, aber mit der Innenverteidigung wird selbst er nicht in die Saison gehen. Tonel saß bei Sporting gestern übrigens auf der Bank.

Weir ist 39 Jahre alt und Bougherra spielt im Januar Afrika-Cup. Und mit einem frühen Ausscheiden von Algerien ist auch nicht zwingend zu rechnen. Was ich dabei nicht verstehe ist, warum Wilson nicht rangeführt wird. Jedenfalls wird da noch etwas kommen, da bin ich mir sicher. Allerdings rechne ich auch noch mit mindestens einem Verkauf der Top-Spieler. Und dabei wird es nicht McGregor oder McCulloch treffen.

Mal sehen ob Gow heute unterzeichnet.

Wilson ist 17, in dem alter spielt man nicht als IV in der Kampfmannschaft. Dem fehlt noch sehr sehr viel Erfahrung und deshalb würde ich ihn mal an ein SPL team ausleihen.
    Fleck hat heute viele fehler gemacht, 5-6 fehlpässe, wenn das ein IV macht kassiern wir wohl 2-3 tore denn das wirkt sicher viel mehr aus! :schulterzucken:

Rangers FC - Scottish Premier League - Champions 2008/09

• Ja stimmt, der Junge ist auch erst 17. Aber ich hätte ihn schon mit nach Deutschland genommen. Naja, sei es drum. Ich denke Walter sieht die IV anders. Wenn es hart wird, dann könnten auch Papac (für ihn dann Smith oder Whitty links), Edu (hat er in der US-N11 gespielt), McCulloch oder auch Broadfoot IV spielen. Notlösungen, aber in der finanzielle Situation des Vereins wohl angedacht.

Fleck hat im Moment mehr mit sich zu tun. Ist auch nicht ungewöhnlich in dem Alter, aber da muss er raus, sonst wird es nichts.

• Gow offski

By Andrew Dickson

ALAN GOW has become the eighth senior player to leave Rangers this summer after he signed a two-year deal with Plymouth Argyle.

The winger made just two competitive appearances for the Light Blues in the two seasons he was contracted to the Ibrox club.

Gow follows Barry Ferguson, Christian Dailly, Brahim Hemdani, Graeme Smith, Charlie Adam, Andy Webster and Dean Furman out of the Gers exit door.

He moves for an undisclosed fee and goes straight into Argyle's squad for tomorrow's home match with QPR.

Gow spent two loan spells at Blackpool and Norwich City last season and is no stranger to the English game.

He'll hope to make an impact in the Championship, where he'll link up with fellow Scots Chris Clark, Jim Paterson, David McNamee and ex-Ranger Steven MacLean.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Headlines/0,,5~1754726,00.html

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!